Weathered Wood Bathroom Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks.
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
We absolutely love reclaimed barn wood furniture. From the stories of the very old wood to the styles it creates, reclaimed barn wood has a lot to say when it comes to decorating your favorite spaces. Reclaimed barn wood is definitely not a renewable resource and so the beautiful pieces crafted from it reflect that in the price we pay. Our solution is to craft collections of furniture that are rough-sawn, distressed and weathered to give a similar aesthetic as authentic reclaimed wood without the high price that accompanies it. So if you're looking for that beautiful barn wood style that will fit into your budget, our Sawmill Collection is a great fit.
- Made from pine.
- Custom sizes available.
- Vanity Top or No Vanity Top.
- Sink Left, Center, or Right.
- Honey or Vintage finish.
- Metal or Wood handles.
- Free Shipping!
- 20-Year Warranty!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & double doors below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & double doors below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & doors below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & doors below each sink and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- Vanity tops add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Dimensions||Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Finish||Choice of Finish|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Weathered Wood|
|Wood or Material||Pine|