We absolutely love reclaimed barn wood furniture. From the stories of the very old wood to the styles it creates, reclaimed barn wood has a lot to say when it comes to decorating your favorite spaces. Reclaimed barn wood is definitely not a renewable resource and so the beautiful pieces crafted from it reflect that in the price we pay. Our solution is to craft collections of furniture that are rough-sawn, distressed and weathered to give a similar aesthetic as authentic reclaimed wood without the high price that accompanies it. So if you're looking for that beautiful barn wood style that will fit into your budget, our Sawmill Collection is a great fit.
- Made from pine.
- Full extension drawer glides.
- Hand-forged steel or wood drawer pulls.
- Honey or Vintage finish.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & double doors below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & double doors below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & doors below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & doors below each sink and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- Vanity tops add: ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase a sink, faucet, or sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of Width x 21" D x 33 1/4" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish No Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 3 - 5 weeks Warranty 20 Year Wood Style Weathered Wood Wood or Material Pine