Take a step back in time with this authentic reclaimed barn wood bathroom vanity. Featuring stylish barn door Xs and forged metal strap handles, you'll love the look of this beautifully rustic vanity in your new bathroom. Available in standard 24" - 72" wide or contact us about a custom size. With a vast amount of sizes, sink layouts, and vanity orientations to choose from, there is an awe-inspiring vanity for everyone. Choose to include a reclaimed barn wood vanity top or supply your own top. Optional barn wood mirrors and copper sink & faucet packages round out this great deal.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Optional barn wood vanity top & applicable barn wood splashes.
- Splashes carry on the look of your rustic vanity and should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of the barn wood top.
- Clear, lacquer finish to provide protection.
- Full extension drawer glides.
- Free Shipping!
- 20-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) below the sink w/ a bank of 4 working drawers on the opposite side.
- 66" - 72" Sink Left or Right vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) below the sink, a bank of 4 working drawers in the middle, and a working drawer & working door(s) on the opposite end.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) below each sink w/ a bank of 4 working drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities feature a faux drawer & working door(s) in the middle and a bank of 4 working drawers on each end.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of width x 21" D x 34 1/2" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1 1/2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish Clear Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks Warranty 20 Year Wood Style Reclaimed Barn Wood Wood or Material Reclaimed Barn Wood
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $3,325.00
Special Price $2,549.00
Regular Price: $3,225.00
Special Price $2,469.00
Regular Price: $2,325.00
Special Price $1,779.00As low as: $1,679.00
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: