Cedar Lake Rustic Log Real Wood Vanity 48" - 72"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks.
Our Cedar Lake Log Vanities features real solid wood construction. This means the vanity tops are a solid 2" thick with a natural front edge and all drawer fronts and side panels are real wood too. Not only are the sides of your vanity solid wood, they are tongue and groove paneling, just like many rustic cabin interior walls. When you place this log vanity in your bathroom you can rest easy knowing that your rustic vanity is there to last.
Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm.
Enjoy this rustic work of art in your bathroom get away whether it happens to be in your log cabin, rustic lodge, or perhaps your western ranch or lakeside cottage! Where ever you are, this vanity will be there to faithfully serve for generations to come with it's rustic vanity style!
- Made from cedar.
- Solid Wood construction. No plywood veneers!
- Standard or Liquid Glass vanity top finish.
- Optional Tilt-Out Storage Bin to replace under sink faux drawer.
- Hidden hinges on the raised panel doors.
- Drawer boxes feature full extension drawer glides.
- Backsplash included, as well as a side splash for any side touching a wall.
- Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 48" - 60" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and a faux drawer & doors below the sink.
- 60" - 72" Vanities will have options for dual sinks with faux drawers and doors below sinks and drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer and door/s in middle and drawers either side.
- Between Wall vanities require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Splashes feature a natural edge and thus vary in height.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
|Dimensions||Cabinet: Choice of width x 23" D x 32" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Finish||Choice of Finish|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks|
|Wood Style||Hand-Peeled Log|
|Wood or Material||White Cedar|