Wood trimmed drawer fronts and standard corner metal accents give a stylistic kick to the iconic, weathered wood Timber Haven vanity. Our Antique Barnwood finish replicates the reclaimed barn wood appearance without the barn high prices of reclaimed wood. Made in Michigan from solid pine, this is one sturdy, rustic vanity. Choose to pair your vanity with either a hammered copper sink and widespread faucet or a beautiful stone vessel sink basin with waterfall faucet. Solid wood splashes are included for the back and each side that touches a wall. You'll see your home, cabin, or cottage transformed into a little slice of Americana when you add the Sawmill Barnwood Mirror to complete your new rustic bathroom.
- Made from pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Choice of finish.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or Stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and single door below the sink. No working drawers.
- 30" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and double doors below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities will be built w/ a faux drawer and single door below the sink & a bank of three working drawers on the opposite side.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.