Timber Haven Rustic Barnwood Vanity 24" - 42"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks.
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
If you're a big fan of reclaimed barn wood style, but the high prices of authentically reclaimed barn wood have you hesitating, we've got several amazing collections that are built and finished to look like reclaimed barn wood furniture, but without the exorbitant price. Take a look around and find something that fits your style and your budget!
- Made from pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Choice of finish.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or Stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer and single door below the sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer and double doors below the sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities will be built w/ a faux drawer and single door below the sink & a bank of three working drawers on the opposite side.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.
|Dimensions||Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks|
|Wood Style||Solid Wood|
|Wood or Material||Rustic Pine|