We absolutely love reclaimed barn wood furniture. From the stories of the very old wood to the styles it creates, reclaimed barn wood has a lot to say when it comes to decorating your favorite spaces. Reclaimed barn wood is definitely not a renewable resource and so the beautiful pieces crafted from it reflect that in the price we pay. Our solution is to craft collections of furniture that are rough-sawn, distressed and weathered to give a similar aesthetic as authentic reclaimed wood without the high price that accompanies it. So if you're looking for that beautiful barn wood style that will fit into your budget, our Sawmill Collection is a great fit.
- Made from solid pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Copper or Stone sink options.
- Five finish choices.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door(s) below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 48" Sink Left or Right vanities are constructed w/ a faux drawer & single door below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on the opposite end.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer & door below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- 48" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & door below the sink, a working drawer & door on the opposite end, and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities feature faux drawers & a door below each sink w/ a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- The very nature of rough sawn timber means variance in texture from piece to piece and how stains and finishes take to the wood (lighter, darker shade). Online pictures may not truly reflect these slight variances.
- Splashes carry on the look of your rustic vanity and should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of your vanity.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Each stone used for the stone sinks will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of Width x 21" D x 33 1/4" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish Choice of Finish Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 14 - 16 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Weathered Wood Wood or Material Weathered Wood
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $1,550.00
Special Price $1,189.00
Regular Price: $1,950.00
Special Price $1,489.00
Regular Price: $4,400.00
Special Price $3,369.00As low as: $3,219.00
Regular Price: $1,500.00
Special Price $1,189.00
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: