Rustic Reclaimed Barn Wood Center Sink Vanity
This great country of ours has a pretty amazing heritage built on the backs of hard-working farmers and ranchers, among others. Our Reclaimed Heritage Barn Wood Collection is an homage to those who made the growth of this nation possible. This beautiful rustic vanity is constructed from authentic, reclaimed barn wood and features end cabinets with real wood hinges and rustic, metal slide door latches and a bank of three drawers in the middle. Breathe new life into your bathroom with the Reclaimed Heritage Arch Barn Wood Vanity.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Available with a barn wood vanity top, or go topless!
- Protective, clear lacquer finish.
- 54" to 72" sink center vanities available.
- Barn door style wood hinges.
- Metal, sliding door latches.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Splashes are included for any side touching a wall & carry on the look of your rustic vanity. Splashes should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of your vanity.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut unless you purchase a sink, faucet, or sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of Width x 21" D x 34 1/2" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1 1/2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish No Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Reclaimed Barn Wood Wood or Material Reclaimed Barn Wood
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: