Rustic Open Style Reclaimed Barnwood Bathroom Vanity
This reclaimed barnwood open style bathroom vanity will add rustic elegance to your bathroom or washroom. Hand crafted from salvaged beams and planks from 100+ year old barns, the old barn wood is carefully reclaimed to ensure that all of the character from the planks are left intact. Nail holes, scuffs, weather wear, etc will all add to the rustic charm of the barnwood. While the look is rustic, the feel is buttery smooth as our lacquer finish process leaves the wood nice and smooth.
- Optional vanity tops add additional width to ALL vanity sides that will not be against a wall.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze towel bar is optional.
- Purchase with our thick barnwood vanity top or use your own vanity top
- Back/Side Splashes come when you order the barnwood top, the barnwood backsplashes will have squared corners lightly sanded.
- Vanity tops are sold without cutouts so you can cut your sink and faucet holes exactly where you need them.
- Order your sink and/or faucet from us and we can cut the holes for them.
- Width dimenstion is with trim--tops will be larger.
- Made in the USA!
- 30" - 36" vanities feature a single open space on the front (perfect for a towel bar), there are no working or faux drawers on these sizes.
- 42" - 48" vanities feature two drawers on full extension drawer glides, with an open space in the middle (perfect for a towel bar).
*If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.*
**Unless you purchase a sink and/or faucet from Log Furniture Place, all vanity tops will arrive as an uncut slab so you may cut the sink and faucet holes to fit the sink/faucet you purchased elsewhere.**
***The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.***
**All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail and knot holes are common and over a century of weathering the elements makes reclaimed barn wood a high character rustic furniture material**
**Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.**
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of Width x 21" D x 34 1/2" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1 1/2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish Clear Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Reclaimed Barn Wood Wood or Material Reclaimed Barn Wood
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: