This reclaimed barnwood open style bathroom vanity will add rustic elegance to your bathroom or washroom. Hand crafted from salvaged beams and planks from 100+ year old barns, the old barn wood is carefully reclaimed to ensure that all of the character from the planks are left intact. Nail holes, scuffs, weather wear, etc will all add to the rustic charm of the barnwood. While the look is rustic, the feel is buttery smooth as our lacquer finish process leaves the wood nice and smooth.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Choice of vanity size.
- Available as a cabinet only or with a solid wood top.
- Optional Oil Rubbed Bronze towel bar.
- Choice of vanity orientation.
- Optional matching mirrors.
- Copper sink & faucet packages available.
- Free Shipping!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- 30" - 36" vanities do not have drawers
- 42" - 48" feature two drawers on full extension drawer glides.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+-year-old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Splashes carry on the look of your rustic vanity and should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of your vanity.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of Width x 21" D x 34 1/2" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1 1/2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish Clear Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Reclaimed Barn Wood Wood or Material Reclaimed Barn Wood
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $2,225.00
Special Price $1,699.00
Regular Price: $3,325.00
Special Price $2,549.00
Regular Price: $2,325.00
Special Price $1,779.00As low as: $1,679.00
Regular Price: $2,600.00
Special Price $1,999.00
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: