Solid reclaimed barn wood construction is the place to start with this rustic bathroom vanity. 100+-year-old barns are torn down and the wood is reclaimed for use in our vanities. Each vanity is handcrafted from planks, beams and other aspects of the barn to ensure an authentic heirloom piece of furniture. Nail holes, scuffs, weather and wear will all be visible on your vanity, but will not detract from its functionality or structure. All drawers and doors are inset. The drawers directly below the sink, however, are faux drawers and will not open.
- A beautiful solid barn wood vanity top is available as an option, the vanity top will be finished in several coats of a natural clear finish so as not to draw away from the beauty of the barn wood, yet ensure the top is protected from water.
- Back/Side Splashes come when you order the barn wood top, the barn wood backsplashes will have squared corners lightly sanded.
- Doors feature a beautiful barn wood inlay
- The vanity is pictured with a lacquer finish on it. Since barns age differently in different areas of the United States your vanity may look a little different - lighter, darker, etc.
- Vanities that are purchased with the vanity top will include backsplashes for all sides that touch the wall
- Vanities with drawers will have full extension drawer glides and the drawers.
- Made in the USA and your rustic barn wood vanity qualifies for our free curbside/tailgate delivery within the 48 contiguous states.
- Width dimension is with trim - tops will be larger
- 24" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & single door below the sink. No working drawers.
- 30" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & double doors below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 60" Sink Left/Right vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & single door below the sink w/ a bank of 3 working drawers opposite.
- 66" - 72" Sink Left/Right vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & single door below the sink, a working drawer & single door on the opposite end, and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & single door below each sink w/ a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & single door below the sink w/ a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- Vanity tops add 1 1/2" height, 1" depth, and 1" width (for every side that does not touch a wall).
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and side splashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+-year-old barns. Nail and knot holes are common and over a century of weathering the elements makes reclaimed barn wood a high character rustic furniture material
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.