Rocky Creek Barnwood Bathroom Vanity with Corbels
Solid reclaimed barnwood construction is the place to start with this rustic bathroom vanity. 100+ year old barns are tore down and the wood is reclaimed for use in our vanities. Each vanity is handcrafted from planks, beams and other aspects of the barn to ensure an authentic heirloom piece of furniture. Nail holes, scuffs, weather and wear will all be visible on your vanity, but will not retract from it's functionality or structure. All drawers and doors are inset. The drawers directly below the sink, however are faux drawers and will not open.
Vanity tops add 1 1/2" height, 1" depth, and 1" width (for every side that does not touch a wall). The width of the cabinet will include the corbel.
- A beautiful solid barnwood vanity top is available as an option, the vanity top will be finished in several coats of a natural clear finish so as not to draw away from the beauty of the barnwood, yet ensure the top is protected from water.
- Back/Side Splashes come when you order the barnwood top, the barnwood backsplashes will have squared corners lightly sanded.
- Doors feature a beautiful barnwood inlay
- The vanity is pictured with a lacquer finish on it. Since barns age differently in different areas of the United States your vanity may look a little different - lighter, darker, etc.
- Vanities that are purchased with the vanity top will include back splashes for all sides that touch the wall
- Vanities with drawers will have full extension drawer glides and the drawers.
- Made in the USA and your rustic barnwood vanity qualifies for our free curbside/tailgate delivery within the 48 contiguous states.
- Width dimension is with trim - tops will be larger
- 24" - 42" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer & door below the sink.
- 36" - 60" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and a faux drawer & door(s) below sink.
- 60" - 72" Vanities will have options for dual sinks with faux drawer and door(s) below sinks and bank of drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer and door(s) in middle and drawer banks on either side.
*If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.*
**Unless you purchase a sink and/or faucet from Log Furniture Place, all vanity tops will arrive as an uncut slab so you may cut the sink and faucet holes to fit the sink/faucet you purchased elsewhere.**
***The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.***
**All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail and knot holes are common and over a century of weathering the elements makes reclaimed barn wood a high character rustic furniture material**
**Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.**
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of width x 21" D x 34 1/2" HCorbels & Vanity Tops add ≈4" to each side that does not touch a wall Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish Clear Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Reclaimed Barn Wood Wood or Material Reclaimed Barn Wood
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: