Cedar Lake Solid Wood Logger Vanity 24" - 72"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks.
There are log vanities... and then there are REAL LOG vanities. When going for a rustic look in your bathroom you can't get much more rustic than our Cedar Lake Logger Vanities. Our premium log vanity features log trim everywhere. All visible sides of your rustic vanity will feature our aged and hand peeled cedar logs which are full of rich natural character.
Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm.
- Solid Wood construction! No plywood veneer
- Liquid Glass finish option on Vanity Top
- Hidden hinges on the half log trimmed doors
- Drawer boxes feature full extension drawer glides.
- Select our solid wood top with edging, or use your own granite or marble vanity top.
- Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall.
- Choose either a Clear finish, a Honey Pine finish, or a Vintage Whiskey finish for your vanity.
- Width dimension is with trim - tops will be larger
- 24" - 42" Vanities with Sink Center will have two doors.
- 36" - 60" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and a door below sink.
- 60" - 72" Vanities will have options for dual sinks with doors below sinks and drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Vanities with Sink Center will have a door in middle and drawers either side
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and side splashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
|Dimensions||Your choice of width x 23" D x 32" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks|
|Wood Style||Hand-Peeled Log|
|Wood or Material||White Cedar|