Cedar Lake Rustic Log Real Wood Vanity 24" - 42"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 3 - 5 weeks.
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
Our Cedar Lake Log Vanities features real solid wood construction. Vanity tops are solid, 2" thick cedar slabs with a natural, live front edge and all drawer fronts are solid wood as well. Vanity sides feature real wood, tongue & groove panels. Enjoy this rustic work of art in your bathroom get away whether it happens to be in your log cabin, rustic lodge, or perhaps your western ranch or lakeside cottage! Where ever you are, this vanity will be there to faithfully serve for generations to come with it's rustic vanity style!
- Made from cedar.
- Solid Wood construction. No plywood veneers!
- Standard or Liquid Glass vanity top finish.
- Optional Tilt-Out Storage Bin to replace under sink faux drawer.
- Hidden hinges on the raised panel doors.
- Drawer boxes feature full extension drawer glides.
- Backsplash included, as well as a sidesplash for any side touching a wall.
- Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish.
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities will have a faux drawer and double doors. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities will have two faux drawers & double doors. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities will have a faux drawer & two doors below sink w/ a bank of drawers on the opposite side.
- Between Wall vanities require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Splashes feature a natural edge and thus vary in height.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
|Dimensions||Cabinet: Choice of Width x 23" D x 32" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Finish||Choice of Finish|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 3 - 5 weeks|
|Wood Style||Hand-Peeled Log|
|Wood or Material||White Cedar|