Western Wyoming Reclaimed Timber Bed
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
This wonderful reclaimed barn wood bed reminds us of the old barn door on the barn of Grandpa's Farm! Rough barn siding angles into aged vintage barn wood beams to create a barn door look. The cracks and dents in the salvaged wood bed will a beautiful character to bed!
- Sturdily made from reclaimed barn wood
- A beautiful clear finish
- Available in Queen or King
- Free Shipping
- Made In the USA
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile boxspring.
- Nail holes, knot holes, and decades of weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- For reasons of structural integrity, side rails are made from new growth wood that is finished and stained to match the reclaimed barn wood materials used for the rest of the bed.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time.
|Some Assembly Required||Yes|
|Dimensions||Queen: 68"W x 95"L x 62"H King: 85"W x 95"L x 62"H Call, e-mail, or chat with a representative with any questions or customization requests regarding this item.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|