If you're a big fan of reclaimed barn wood style, but the high prices of authentically reclaimed barn wood have you hesitating, we've got several amazing collections that are built and finished to look like reclaimed barn wood furniture, but without the exorbitant price. Take a look around and find something that fits your style and your budget!
- Made from pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Choice of finish.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or Stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 48" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & functional door below the sink and a bank of 3 functional drawers on the opposite end.
- 48"-72" Sink Center vanities feature a faux drawer & functional door below the sink and a bank of 3 functional drawers on each end.
- 54"-72" Sink Left or Right vanities have a faux drawer & functional door below the sink, a bank of 3 functional drawers in the middle, and a functional drawer & functional door on the opposite end.
- 60"-72" Double Sink vanities have a faux drawer & functional door below each sink with a bank of 3 functional drawers in the middle.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.