Rustic Reclaimed Barnwood Bathroom Vanity
Solid, authentic, real...Those are just a few words to describe our Timber Frame line of reclaimed barnwood furniture. Each piece in our Timber Frame collection is constructed into a piece of art utilizing nothing but the real thing. 100+ year old barns are tore down and the wood is reclaimed for use in our vanities. Each vanity is handcrafted from planks, beams and other aspects of the barn to ensure an authentic heirloom piece of furniture. Nail holes, scuffs, weather and wear will all be visible on your vanity, but will not retract from it's functionality or structure. All drawers and doors are inset.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Choose cabinet only or vanity w/ solid barnwood top.
- Clear, lacquer finish to provide protection.
- Splashes included for each side that touches a wall or linen closet.
- Full extension drawer glides.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities will have a door(s) below sink. No drawers.
- 36" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities will have a door(s) below sink & a bank of 3 drawers on opposite end.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities feature a door(s) below sink w/ a bank of 3 drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities will have a door(s) in middle and a bank of 3 drawers on each end.
- Vanity tops will add: ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Splashes carry on the look of your rustic vanity and should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of your vanity.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut unless you purchase a sink, faucet, or sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of Width x 21" D x 34 1/2" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1 1/2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish Clear Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Reclaimed Barn Wood Wood or Material Reclaimed Barn Wood
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: