Solid, authentic, real...Those are just a few words to describe our Timber Frame line of reclaimed barn wood furniture. Each piece in our Timber Frame collection is constructed into a piece of art utilizing nothing but the real thing. 100+-year-old barns are torn down and the wood is reclaimed for use in our vanities. Each vanity is handcrafted from planks, beams and other aspects of the barn to ensure an authentic heirloom piece of furniture. Nail holes, scuffs, weather and wear will all be visible on your vanity, but will not detract from its functionality or structure. All drawers and doors are inset.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Choose cabinet only or vanity w/ solid barn wood top.
- Clear, lacquer finish to provide protection.
- Splashes included for each side that touches a wall or linen closet.
- European style hinges.
- Full extension drawer glides.
- Free Shipping!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- 24" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below the sink. No drawers.
- 30" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below the sink. No drawers.
- 36" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a single door below sink & a bank of 3 drawers opposite.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a single door below each sink w/ a bank of 3 drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door under the sink w/ a bank of 3 drawers on each end.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100-year-old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Splashes carry on the look of your rustic vanity and should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of your vanity.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.