Saranac Hickory Log Sofa
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 15 - 17 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
Celebrate the great out of doors with this one of a kind masterpiece crafted from naturally cured hickory. Every hickory stick used in Brage furniture is carefully chosen from abundant hickory forests in the United States. The sticks are dried naturally for 3 months, then finish dried in a kiln to the precise moisture content ideal for hickory furniture making. Craftsmen hand select sticks that are ideally suited for each component of the piece and then experienced steam benders, use traditional joinery methods to build a natural masterpiece that will last for ages.
The Saranac Hickory Sofa has a nail-head design on the arms and foot guard of the sofa.
Enjoy this unique log sofa in your rustic home, whether it is a log cabin, rustic lodge, or even a country cottage!
- Clear coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- All the hickory logs have the bark left on and have been kiln dried to a specific moisture content.
- Individually hand crafted.
- Made with high grade furniture foam pillows, the cushions are comfortable to sit on. Not too firm and not too soft.
- Seat cushion backs and sides are Colt Coffee fabric. You choose the cushion face fabric.
|Dimensions||82" W x 32" D x 39" H|
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 15 - 17 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Bark Left On|
|Wood or Material||Hickory|