This solid wood vanity will add rustic charm to your cabin or full time residence. By incorporating antlers into the vanity we create a look that stands out from other vanities. If you prefer to have no antlers there are other possibilities. Just let us know what you are looking for and we will see what we can do for you.
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ double doors below sink.
- 36" - 48" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities are built w/ a single door below sink w/ three drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below sink w/ three drawers on each end.
- 54" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a single door on each end w/ three drawers center.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a single door below each sink w/ three drawers center.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.