Rustic Mosaic Barnwood Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 3 - 4 weeks.
If you've been finding your bathroom décor to be a bit blaise lately, this rustic vanity may be the perfect fit for you. The colorful mosaic patterned doors and forged metal handles create a vibrantly rustic look that will punch up any bathroom. Options to upgrade your drawers and cabinet sides with the mosaic patterns mean you can add as much or as little color as you'd like. Our Antique Barnwood finish replicates the reclaimed barn wood appearance without the barn high prices of reclaimed wood.
- Made from Pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Optional mirrors & sink packages.
- Upgraded mosaic sides & drawer fronts.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built w/ single door below the sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ double doors below the sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities are built w/ a single door below the sink w/ a bank of three drawers on the opposite side.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below the sink w/ a bank of three drawers on each end.
- 48" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a single door on each end w/ a bank of three drawers in the center.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a single door on each end w/ a bank of three drawers in the center.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.
|Dimensions||Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 3 - 4 weeks|
|Wood Style||Solid Wood|
|Wood or Material||Pine|