This great country of ours has a pretty amazing heritage built on the backs of hard-working farmers and ranchers, among others. Our Reclaimed Heritage Barn Wood Collection is an homage to those who made the growth of this nation possible. This beautiful two-door, vanity cabinet is constructed from authentic, reclaimed barn wood and features arched doors with real wood hinges and a rustic, metal slide door latch. Breathe new life into your bathroom with the Reclaimed Heritage 2 Door Barn Wood Vanity.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Available with a barn wood vanity top, or go topless!
- Protective, clear lacquer finish.
- Barn door style wood hinges.
- Metal, sliding door latch.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Splashes are included for any side touching a wall & carry on the look of your rustic vanity. Splashes should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of your vanity.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut unless you purchase a sink, faucet, or sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.