Our Real Hickory collection joins our Cedar Lake collection in featuring solid wood construction along with real log accents. This vanity is the perfect center piece for your rustic bathroom whether it be out at your rustic lodge, deep in the woods at your log cabin, or out on the ranch in your western home.
- Solid wood construction for the vanity sides, drawer fronts and door panels
- Optimal solid hickory vanity top with hickory log edging and a clear lacquer finish or liquid glass finish
- Available in a Clear finish, Honey finish, or Vintage Whiskey finish
- Drawer boxes feature full extension ball bearing drawer glides
- Doors swing shut solidly on hidden Euro-hinges
- Working top drawers
- Optional under sink tilt out drawer with storage bin
- Optional Slab Toilet Paper Holder.
- Cabinet is open in back for ease of plumbing
- Back/Side splashes are included for whichever wall your rustic vanity will be touching.
- Width dimension is with trim - tops will be larger
- 48" - 60" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and a faux drawer & doors below sink.
- 60" - 72" Vanities will have options for dual sinks with faux drawers and doors below sinks and drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer and door/s in middle and drawers either side.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and side splashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 32" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Overall depth is ≈22"-23" due to log cabinet trim.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 5 - 7 weeks Warranty 20 Year Wood Style Log - Bark Left On Wood or Material Hickory
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: