Rustic Hickory Build to Suit Bathroom Vanity
Our Real Hickory collection joins our Cedar Lake collection in featuring solid wood construction along with real log accents. This vanity is the perfect center piece for your rustic bathroom whether it be out at your rustic lodge, deep in the woods at your log cabin, or out on the ranch in your western home.
- Solid wood construction for the vanity sides, drawer fronts and door panels.
- Optional solid hickory vanity top with hickory log edging with a clear lacquer finish or liquid glass finish
- Available in a Clear finish, Honey Amber finish, and a Vintage Whiskey finish
- Drawer boxes feature full extension ball bearing drawer glides
- Doors swing shut solidly on hidden Euro-hinges
- Working top drawers
- Optional under sink tilt out drawer with storage bin.
- Cabinet is open in back for ease of plumbing
- Back/Side splashes are included for whichever wall your rustic vanity will be touching.
- Width dimension is with trim - tops will be larger
- 24" - 42" Vanities when ordered with a sink in the center will have a faux drawers above with doors below.
- 36" - 42" vanities when ordered with a sink to the left or to the right will feature a faux drawer with door below the sink area and a bank of working drawers
*If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.*
**Unless you purchase a sink and/or faucet from Log Furniture Place, all vanity tops will arrive as an uncut slab so you may cut the sink and faucet holes to fit the sink/faucet you purchased elsewhere.**
***The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.***
**Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.**
- Additional Information
Dimensions Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 32" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 5 - 7 weeks Warranty 20 Year Wood Style Log - Bark Left On Wood or Material Hickory
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: