Real Hickory Rustic Bathroom Vanity 24" - 42"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 18 - 20 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
Our Real Hickory collection joins our Cedar Lake collection in featuring solid wood construction along with real log accents. This vanity is the perfect center piece for your rustic bathroom whether it be out at your rustic lodge, deep in the woods at your log cabin, or out on the ranch in your western home.
- Made from hickory.
- Solid wood construction for the vanity sides, drawer fronts and door panels.
- Choice of vanity top or no vanity top.
- Available in a Clear finish, Honey Amber finish, and a Vintage Whiskey finish
- Drawer boxes feature full extension ball bearing drawer glides
- Doors swing shut solidly on hidden Euro-hinges
- Optional under sink tilt out drawer with storage bin.
- Open cabinet back for ease of plumbing.
- Splashes are included for whichever wall your rustic vanity will be touching.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Vanities when ordered with a sink in the center will have a faux drawer above with doors below.
- 36" - 42" vanities when ordered with a sink to the left or to the right will feature a faux drawer with a door below the sink area and a bank of working drawers.
- If your vanity will be placed between walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Applicable back & side splashes carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural, live edge and therefore can vary in height. Splashes run in length to around an inch or so from the edge of your vanity top.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink, it will add to the functional height of your vanity. Think of the shorter household members.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Dimensions||Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 32" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 18 - 20 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Bark Left On|
|Wood or Material||Hickory|