Real Northern White Cedar Log Cabin Customizeable Bathroom Vanity
A Woodland Creek Exclusive!
Our Cabin Real Log Vanities features real solid wood construction. This means the vanity tops use real wood - not plywood - with a log edging and the side panels are real wood too. Not only are the sides of your vanity solid wood, they are tongue and groove paneling, just like many rustic cabin interior walls. When you place this log vanity in your bathroom you can rest easy knowing that your rustic vanity is there to last.
Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm.
Enjoy this rustic work of art in your bathroom get away whether it happens to be in your log cabin, rustic lodge, or perhaps your western ranch or lakeside cottage! Where ever you are, this vanity will be there to faithfully serve for generations to come!
- Solid Wood construction! No plywood veneer
- Optional Vanity Top with Clear Lacquer Finish or Liquid Glass Finish
- Optional Tilt-out Drawers with storage bin below sink
- Hidden hinges on the raised panel doors
- Drawer boxes feature full extension drawer glides.
- Upgrade to a solid wood vanity top with a rustic log edging, or use your own granite or marble vanity top.
- Our solid wood vanity tops will feature our Clear Lacquer Finish or our durable and elegant Liquid Glass Finish
- Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall.
- Choose either a clear, honey, or vintage whiskey finish for your vanity.
- Width dimension is with trim - tops will be larger
- 48" - 60" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and a faux drawer & door/s below sink.
- 60" - 72" Vanities will have options for dual sinks with faux drawers and door/s below sinks and drawers in the middle.
- 48" - 72" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer and door/s in middle and drawers either side.
- There could be 1 or 2 doors beneath a faux drawer - depending on the size of the vanity
*If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.*
**Unless you purchase a sink and/or faucet from Log Furniture Place, all vanity tops will arrive as an uncut slab so you may cut the sink and faucet holes to fit the sink/faucet you purchased elsewhere.**
***The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.***
**Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.**
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of width x 23" D x 32" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish Choice of Finish Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Hand-Peeled Log Wood or Material White Cedar
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: