Our Cabin Real Log Vanities features real, solid wood construction. This means the vanity tops are solid wood with a log edging and the side panels are real wood too. Not only are the sides of your vanity solid wood, they are tongue and groove paneling, just like many rustic cabin interior walls. When you place this log vanity in your bathroom you can rest easy knowing that your rustic vanity is there to last. Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm. Enjoy this rustic work of art in your bathroom get away whether it happens to be in your log cabin, rustic lodge, or perhaps your western ranch or lakeside cottage! Where ever you are, this vanity will be there to faithfully serve for generations to come!
- Made from cedar. No plywood veneer.
- European style hinges & full extension drawer glides.
- Optional Tilt-out Drawers with storage bin below sink
- Standard or Liquid Glass vanity top finishes.
- Solid wood splashes included for every vanity side that touches a wall.
- Choice of finish.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Sink Center vanities feature a faux drawer and two doors below sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Right vanities will have a faux drawer & doors below sink w/ a bank of drawers on the opposite side
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Splashes feature a live edge and can vary slightly in height. Splashes run in length to ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity. Think of the little people.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of width x 23" D x 32" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish Choice of Finish Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Hand-Peeled Log Wood or Material White Cedar
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: