Olde Towne Rustic Vanity Package
24" - 42"
Our rustic Olde Towne furniture is hand-made in Michigan, USA and brilliantly reveals the character of Northern White Cedar. The grain and saw marks reveal themselves in this assortment by blending circle-sawn planks with knifed logs for an earthy and rustic appearance you may have found in a bygone era. A rustic bathroom for your home, cabin, or lodge is easy when you combine the Olde Towne vanity with a hammered Copper sink & widespread faucet or choose a waterfall faucet with River Rock sink basin. Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall. No matter which you choose, your satisfaction will be reflected in the Cedar Valley Log Mirror.
Each stone used for the River Rock sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue.
- Made from solid Northern White Cedar
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides
- Choice of metal strap or log handles
- Copper or Stone sink options
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 42" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer and two doors.
- 36" - 42" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and a faux drawer & doors below sink.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.