Cedar Lake Solid Wood Log Coffee Table
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks.
Cedar Lake Cabin Rustic Northern White Cedar Log Coffee Table
Our Cedar Lake cabin log coffee table will add rustic style and flair to your sitting room. Aged and hand-peeled Northern White Cedar logs are used for the legs and supports of your rustic coffee table. These logs are mortised and tenoned together to ensure a rock-solid coffee table that will last for generations. Our craftsmen hand select the logs that will create the perfect rustic coffee table when making your coffee table. This attention to detail ensures your coffee table is well built and truly one of a kind.
A solid wood top is banded with a hand peeled 3" log. This allows the knots, burls and other rustic features of the log to add accents to the log coffee tabletop. This also adds some depth and beefiness to your log coffee tabletop. Your coffee table can then be finished in our clear, honey pine, or vintage whiskey finish and you also have an option for a liquid glass finish as well for even more protection. The liquid glass epoxy finish adds depth to your tabletop for extra rustic beauty.
- Made from hand-peeled cedar.
- Mortise & Tenon construction.
- Choice of finish.
- Standard or Liquid Glass tabletop finish.
- Free shipping when ordered with larger freight items from this collection ($125 Small Item Freight Fee if conditions not met).
- 1 Year Warranty!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Dimensions||Choice of Size x 18" H|
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping Applicable|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping when ordered with a larger item in the same collection that ships free via Motor Freight|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks|
|Wood Style||Hand-Peeled Log|
|Wood or Material||White Cedar|