Back to the Barn Reclaimed Barn Wood Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
This beautiful barn wood vanity is made with reclaimed 100 to 150 year old wood. The Midwest has thousands of barns no longer is use as they have been replaced with modern metal pole buildings. The farmers love the barns too much to tear them down so they just let them age gracefully like we all are on this earth. If you travel the back roads of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana or Illinois you will see aging barns in a variety of vintage colors. This is true Americana. This barn wood vanity is true vintage American furniture.
We are calling this barnwood line of furniture "The Vintage Color Collection". Each piece of furniture will have authentic vintage colors. The colors will vary, but each captures the heritage of this great country. This line is for our customers that want to add a little pizazz to their home, cabin or ranch. Most customer love the rich warm brown hues of the other barn wood furniture lines, but some have asked for color. Well, here you are. The Vintage Color Collection is the answer.
This barn wood vanity also features authentic hand forged metal drawer pulls fashioned horse shoe metal stock. As with all our rustic barn wood furniture designs, this item can be made custom sizes and in custom layouts to fit your home. Just measure your space and tell us what you need. Custom made rustic furniture is our specialty.
How about a road trip to see it in person? We promise you a showroom unlike any in the country. When you visit, come see our flagship store in Traverse City with 28,000 square feet of showroom space. Over 25,000 unique items on the floor for a sensory overload.
Our customer service representatives are here seven days a week from 10:00 to 6:00 Eastern Standard Time to answer questions or provide shipping quotes. Call or email us today to discuss your project. If you email, be sure to include the desired size, item number and your zip code, so we may provide a complete quote.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- 24" - 72" vanities.
- Choice of Sink Position.
- Optional vanity top.
- Multiple orientations.
- Clear, lacquer finish.
- Horsehoe Stock Metal Handles.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Colors are untouched antique and will vary.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls or objects, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
|Dimensions||Choice of Width x 21" D x 34 1/2" H Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1 1/2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|