The rustic Aspen vanity from our Yellowstone Aspen collection features hand picked and peeled logs, along with naturally distressed logs that add rustic character to your bathroom. Drawer have a retractable glide, helping doors open and close with ease, and only the best hardware is used to ensure your doors snap shut firmly and your drawers roll silently and smoothly. If you choose to order your rustic aspen vanity top it is sealed with a clear or honey finish. The solid edged aspen top will be sealed with multiple layers of clear finish, protecting the vanity top, locking away the character and protecting the wood from water splashes. The top is sent as a solid piece so that you or your plumber can cut the sink and faucet holes exactly where you need them. Get your rustic vanity in dark or light aspen. You can upgrade to a more rustic look by adding our extra gnarly character aspen logs and half log drawer fronts.
- Made from aspen.
- 24" to 72" vanities.
- Available with or without vanity top.
- Clear or Honey finish.
- Choice of vanity orientation.
- Full extension drawer glides..
- Back and side splashes included with vanity top for each wall vanity will touch.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- The backsplash and side splashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.