Northern White Cedar Log Vanity
A Woodland Creek Exclusive!
Our Woodlands Cedar Log Vanities features real solid wood construction. This means the vanity tops are solid wood with a log edging and the side panels are real wood too. Not only are the sides of your vanity solid wood, they are tongue and groove paneling, just like many rustic cabin interior walls. When you place this log vanity in your bathroom you can rest easy knowing that your rustic vanity is there to last.
Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm.
- Solid Wood construction! No plywood veneer
- Optional Vanity Top with Clear Lacquer Finish or Liquid Glass Finish
- Hidden hinges on the solid wood doors
- Drawer boxes features full extension drawer glides.
- Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall.
- Choose either a clear, honey, or vintage whiskey finish for your vanity.
- Width dimension is with trim - tops will be larger
- 24" - 42" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer and two doors.
- 36" - 54" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have doors below with an operating drawer on the side with no sink.
- 60" - 72" Vanities will have options for dual sinks with faux drawers and doors below sinks and a working drawer in the middle above the door/s.
- 48" - 72" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer below the sink, working drawers on either side of the sink and doors below.
*If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.*
**Unless you purchase a sink and/or faucet from Log Furniture Place, all vanity tops will arrive as an uncut slab so you may cut the sink and faucet holes to fit the sink/faucet you purchased elsewhere.**
***The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.***
**Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.**
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of width x 23"D x 32"H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish No Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Log - Clean Peeled Wood or Material White Cedar
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $1,300.00
Special Price $999.00
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: