Woodland Forest Rustic Log Vanity 48" - 72"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks.
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
Our Woodland Forest rustic furniture is hand-made in Michigan, USA from Northern White Cedar. Authentic, bark-covered branches are affixed to circle-sawn planks to form realistic trees. Knifed logs complete the look of this radically rustic vanity. Perfect your home, cabin, or lodge bathroom when you pair this naturally rustic vanity with a River Rock sink basin and waterfall faucet or a hammered Copper sink and widespread faucet. Gaze into the Cedar Valley Log Mirror and know that we've got something for every rustic decorating need.
- Made from cedar.
- Full extension roller bearing drawer glides.
- Choice of metal strap or hickory log handles.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & functional door below the sink w/ a bank of 3 functional drawers on each end. Tree detail on door & any side not touching a wall.
- 48" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted w/ a faux drawer & functional door below the sink w/ a bank of 3 functional drawers on the opposite end. Tree detail on door & any side not touching a wall.
- 54" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted w/ a faux drawer & functional door below the sink, a functional drawer & door on the opposite end, and a bank of 3 functional drawers in the center. Tree detail on door & any side not touching a wall.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & functional door below each sink & a bank of 3 functional drawers in the center.
- Vanity tops add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall. Tree detail on door & any side not touching a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Stone sinks vary in shape, size, and hue.
|Dimensions||Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33 1/4" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Branches with bark may have bark peel over time - don't pull the bark, cut it off as desired.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks|
|Wood or Material||White Cedar|