Hand Hammered Copper Dining Tables are some of the most durable tables available. The hammering is light enough to not affect dinnerware stability and just enough to give some added aesthetic. While standard sizes are typically kept in-stock, custom sizes can be ordered as well. Custom does NOT mean premium pricing at Woodland Creek.
Why Should You Buy Your Copper Furniture From Woodland Creek Furniture?
- The craftsman fires rich colors directly into the copper to allow the healing of stains and scratches
- The hammering is optimized, which is critical in terms of how the copper wears over time with use
- The hammering is shallow enough so it can also be used as a writing surface
- Solder lines joining the copper sheets are virtually undetectable
- The flat-lying copper does not rise or bubble up
- The corner and edge treatments are rounded and without any sharp or pointed edges
- The craftsman seals the copper with paste wax, which is the proper sealer used for copper
- The custom coppertops are available in virtually any size or shape
- Additional Information
Dimensions 42" Round to 60" Round x 31"H Disclaimer Due to the nature of the copper and your computer screen, each piece will be unique and may appear slightly different in person from the piece shown online. Finish No Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 12 - 16 weeks Warranty 1 Year Wood Style No Wood or Material Copper
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: