The Cedar Lake XL Full over Queen Log Bunk Bed is made from cedar. The hand-peeling process leaves some of the inner, darker bark on the logs, as well as leaving the knots and imperfections. This means each log used will be unique, creating a one of a kind rustic bunk bed. The mortise and tenon construction adds to the rustic charm of the bunk bed, but also ensures a sturdy and rigid construction, supporting at least 600 pounds. Dual end ladders make room placement a cinch! This beautifully rustic log bunk bed will look great in your rustic lodge, log cabin, country cottage, or even your western ranch bunkhouse. Find more matching log bedroom furniture in our Cedar Lake Cabin, Frontier, Lodge, and Logger bedroom collections. If you're still looking, we have mattresses too!
- Made from cedar.
- Includes headboard, footboard, safety rails, side rails, and standard slats.
- Choice of Unfinished or Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish.
- Roll-Out Wood Slat Mattress Supports available.
- Optional modular flat front or half log under bed drawers.
- Dual end ladders.
- Free Shipping!
- 1 Year Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Some assembly required.
- The support slats included with each bunk will not support a mattress without a bunkie board, box spring/foundation, or some form of additional mattress support. The optional Roll-Out Wood Slat Mattress Supports are a roll out slat support system that acts as a mattress platform, resting on the support slats and eliminating the need for a box spring. This results in increased headroom for each bunk you use a Wood Mattress Support on.