Solid Wood Rustic White Cedar Bar
The Cedar Lake collection is solidly hand crafted from hand picked and hand peeled Northern White Cedar Logs. The hand peeling process leaves some inner bark or cambium on the logs accentuating the logs' natural character and beauty. The naturally aged cedar logs used may feature beetle marks, burls, gnarls and other natural rustic character. Every piece of our Cedar Lake Collection is handcrafted to be beautiful and unique. No two pieces will be the same.
Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm.
When looking to entertain friends and family there is no better way of doing it than with our Cedar Lake Rustic Bar. This bar uses solid wood for the bar top and countertop.
This way if someone is having a lot of fun and accidentally drops their mug it just dents the wood and adds to the character.
Much better than chipping through a veneer and possibly ruining the look of the entire piece.
- Solid wood countertops and bartops - NO plywood veneers.
- Northern White Cedar logs
- Built-in footrest
- Built-in cutting board extends of full extension drawer glides
- The drawer - when not ordering the sink option - extends on full extension drawer glides also.
- Built-in wine cabinet
- Option for extra cabinet or a fridge area
- Choose your finish: clear finish, honey finish, vintage whiskey finish, or walnut finish.
- The bar top is available with a standard finish or a liquid glass finish