Rustic Cedar Log Four Post Dining Table
The Cedar Lake collection is solidly handcrafted from hand-picked and hand-peeled Northern White Cedar Logs. The hand peeling process leaves some inner bark or cambium on the logs accentuating the logs natural character and beauty. The naturally aged cedar logs used are rich in character from nature herself and may feature beetle marks, burls, gnarls and other natural rustic character making it a perfect solid wood log dining table. The logs are tenoned to enforce rigid construction. Every piece of our Cedar Lake collection of log furniture is handcrafted to be beautiful and unique. No two pieces will be the same.
This dining table is different from most other lines. The main difference is we use a solid 2" thick table top, not thin veneers. The Cedar Lake Solid Wood Log Dining Table is available unfinished, with a clear finish, a honey pine finish, or a vintage whiskey finish. Another option is a liquid glass application which will give the table top a wet glassy look as well as extra protection.
- Made from cedar.
- Choice of Length x 42" W x 30" H.
- Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finish.
- Standard table top finish.
- Solid wood table top.
- Live-edge banding.
- Optional chairs & benches.
- Free Shipping!
- 1 Year Warranty!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- Some assembly required as the table top ships unattached from the base.
- Width and length could vary by up to two inches due to live-edge banding.
- Tables that are 10 foot or larger will feature a fifth leg in the center for table stabilization & durability.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
- Dining chairs may have a lower or higher Estimated Production Completion timeframe than the table.