Our log loft bed will maximize the usable space in a small setting by making use of the vertical space. Small bedrooms and college dorms are perfect examples of where a rustic loft bed can be used to create more space. Our cedar log loft beds are versatile also. Place another log bed under your loft bed and create a unique sleeping area. Create a space-saving study area by placing a desk under your loft bed. Or you can place a chest, makeup vanity and full-length mirror under the loft to create a rustic dressing area. If you need a mattress, we have some great options. Don't forget to check out even more awesome rustic furniture in our Cedar Lake Cabin, Frontier, Lodge, and Logger bedroom collections.
- Made from cedar.
- Twin or Full/Double.
- Unfinished or Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finishes.
- Includes headboard, footboard, safety rails, side rails, and standard slats.
- Rated to 600 lbs.
- Dual end ladders (not pictured).
- Roll-Out Wood Slat Mattress Supports available.
- Free Shipping!
- 1 Year Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Some assembly required.
- The support slats included with each bunk will not support a mattress without a bunkie board, box spring/foundation, or some form of additional mattress support. The optional Roll-Out Wood Slat Mattress Supports are a roll out slat support system that acts as a mattress platform, resting on the support slats and eliminating the need for a box spring. This results in increased headroom for each bunk you use a Wood Mattress Support on.