Cedar Lake Log Loft Bed
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
Rustic Cedar Log Loft Bed
Our log loft bed will maximize the usable space in a small setting by making use of the vertical space. Small bedrooms and college dorms are perfect examples of where a rustic loft bed can be used to create more space. Our cedar log loft beds are versatile also. Place another log bed under your loft bed and create a unique sleeping area. Create a space-saving study area by placing a desk under your loft bed. Or you can place a chest, makeup vanity and full-length mirror under the loft to create a rustic dressing area. If you need a mattress, we have some great options. Don't forget to check out even more awesome rustic furniture in our Cedar Lake Cabin, Frontier, Lodge, and Logger bedroom collections.
- Made from cedar.
- Twin or Full/Double.
- Unfinished or Clear, Honey, or Vintage Whiskey finishes.
- Includes headboard, footboard, safety rails, side rails, and support slats.
- Rated to 600 lbs.
- Dual end ladders (not pictured).
- Wood Mattress Support Panels available.
- Free Shipping!
- 1 Year Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Some assembly required.
- The support slats included with the loft bunk will not support a mattress without a Wood Mattress Support Panel, box spring/foundation, or some form of additional mattress support. The optional Wood Mattress Support Panel is a custom cut, wood board that acts as a mattress platform, resting on the support slats and eliminating the need for a box spring. This results in increased headroom.
|Bed Frame||Log Frame & Support Slats|
|Some Assembly Required||Yes|
|Dimensions||Twin: 50" W x 86" L x 76" H|
Full: 64" W x 86" L x 76" HXL Twin: 50" W x 91" L x 76" H
≈55" bunk clearance.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 12 - 14 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Hand-Peeled Log|
|Wood or Material||White Cedar|