This Black Walnut and White Cedar Rustic Log Vanity is absolutely beautiful. Hand peeled Northern White Cedar logs are used for the trim and door handles and contrast beautifully with the rustic Black Walnut door and drawer trim. Liquid Glass seals the Black Walnut vanity top, not only protecting the wood but also adding depth and beauty to the walnut wood.
- Solid Wood construction! No plywood veneer
- Liquid Glass finish on Vanity Top
- Width dimension is with NO vanity top.
- Optional Tilt-out Faux Drawers with storage bin below sink/s
- Hidden hinges on the raised panel doors
- Drawer boxes feature full extension drawer glides.
- Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall.
- 54" - 72" Vanities with Sink Left or Right will have drawers on one side and a faux drawer & doors below sink.
- 60" - 72" Vanities will have options for dual sinks with faux drawers and doors below sinks and drawers in the middle.
- 54" - 72" Vanities with Sink Center will have a faux drawer and doors in middle and drawers either side
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and side splashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Cabinet: Choice of Width x 23" D x 32" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish Clear & Walnut Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 9 - 11 weeks Warranty 20 Year Wood Style Hand-Peeled Log Wood or Material Black Walnut & White Cedar
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: