Beaver Creek Aspen Log Vanity 24" -72"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks.
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
The rustic Aspen vanity from our Beaver Creek Aspen collection features handpicked and peeled logs, along with naturally distressed logs that add rustic character to your bathroom. The drawer has a retractable glide, helping doors open and close with ease, and only the best hardware is used to ensure your doors snap shut firmly and your drawers roll silently and smoothly. If you choose to order your rustic aspen vanity top it is sealed with a clear or honey finish. The solid edged aspen top will be sealed with multiple layers of clear finish, protecting the vanity top, locking away the character and protecting the wood from water splashes. The top is sent as a solid piece so that you or your plumber can cut the sink and faucet holes exactly where you need them. Get your rustic vanity in dark or light aspen. You can upgrade to a more rustic look by adding half log drawer fronts, or even our extra character aspen logs.
- Made from aspen.
- Light or Dark aspen.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Stone sinks vary in shape, size, and hue from pictures shown.
- Remember, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so remember the short people in your home.
- Back and side splashes (where applicable) feature a natural, live edge and can vary slightly in height. Splashes run in length to ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Dimensions||Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 32" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Sanded|
|Wood or Material||Standard Character Aspen|