The Stony Brooke Collection, popular and timeless, features rustic pieces built from natural textured, reclaimed barn wood, antique brass knobs, and handmade wood handles. This beautifully rustic vanity is made from reclaimed barn wood and will add a stylistic punch to the bathroom decor of your home, cabin, lodge, or cottage.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Choose from left, right, or center sink position.
- Choose from four vanity sizes.
- Made in America!
- 24" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below the sink. No drawers.
- 30" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below the sink. No drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a single door below sink & a bank of 3 drawers opposite.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied Between Walls Measurement.
- Splashes carry on the look of your rustic vanity and should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of your vanity.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100-year-old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.