We scour the country for century+ old barns then carefully reclaim only the remaining wood that is sturdy and high in character. We put these materials to good use making amazing rustic, reclaimed furniture like these Barnwood Vanities. We can custom make this vanity to any size or layout to fit your style or space needs. Our standard sizes and layouts are explained below.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood
- Choose from left, right, or center sink position
- Choose from four vanity sizes
- Made in the USA!
- The top drawer on sink left and sink right vanities is a faux drawer to allow room for the sink
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail and knot holes are common and over a century of weathering the elements makes reclaimed barn wood a high character rustic furniture material
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of width x 21" D x 34 1/2"H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1 1/2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish No Ships Via FedEx/UPS or Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Shipping to 48 states on orders of $99 or more Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 14 - 16 weeks Warranty No Wood Style No Wood or Material Reclaimed Barn Wood
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: