Aspen Log Open Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks.
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
Add some rustic flair to your log cabin or lodge bathroom with our Aspen Log Open Vanity. This piece is finished with a clear, lacquer finish to seal the wood and maintain the natural low sheen appearance. It is handcrafted from solid aspen logs salvaged from dead-standing trees in the Rocky Mountain region.
- Made from aspen.
- Centered sink position.
- Free Standing orientation.
- Clear finish.
- Lower storage shelf.
- Free Shipping!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Pictured sink is not included.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Dimensions||32" W x 24" D x 34" H|
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks|
|Wood Style||Hand-Peeled Log|
|Wood or Material||Standard Character Aspen|