Aspen Lodge Rustic Log Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks.
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
The look and style of aspen log furniture are loved by many because of the natural beauty found in rustic aspen logs. When you choose an Aspen Lodge Log Vanity you are picking a centerpiece for your bathroom that will be admired for a long time to come.
- Made from aspen.
- Choice of top or no top.
- Optional aspen log mirror.
- Solid wood wall splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall or linen closet.
- Light Aspen log style.
- Extra character logs.
- Clear finish.
- Free Shipping!
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- 30" Sink Center vanities feature a single faux drawer below the sink with one set of double doors.
- 36"-42" Sink Center vanities feature two faux drawers below the sink with one set of double doors.
- 36"-42" Sink Left/Right vanities feature a faux drawer below the sink, a working drawer on the opposite side, and one set of double doors.
- 48"-72" Sink Center vanities feature a faux drawer below the sink, a working drawer on each side of the faux drawer, and two sets of double doors.
- 48"-72" Sink Left/Right vanities feature a faux drawer below the sink, two working drawers opposite faux drawer, and two sets of double doors.
- 60"-72" Double Sink Vanities feature a faux drawer below each sink, a working drawer in the middle, and two sets of double doors.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Remember, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so remember the short people in your home.
- Back and side splashes (where applicable) feature a natural, live edge and can vary slightly in height. Splashes run in length to ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.
|Dimensions||Choice of Width x 21" D x 32" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks|
|Wood Style||Hand-Peeled Log|
|Wood or Material||Extra Character Aspen|