Westcliffe Pointe Rustic Vanity Package
24" - 42"
Our Westcliffe Pointe furniture has become a mill favorite around here and could soon be a huge hit in your home, cabin, or cottage. Circle-sawn planks and knifed logs are combined with hand stacked Teak wood bricks, to create a pretty amazing Urban Rustic look. This Industrial Chic vanity will be dropping jaws in no time.
- Made from cedar.
- Full extension roller bearing drawer glides.
- Choice of metal strap or hickory log handles.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and single door below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and double doors below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Right vanities are built with a faux drawer and single door below the sink & a bank of 3 working drawers on the opposite side.
- Vanity tops add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase a sink, faucet, or sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Stone sinks vary in shape, size, and hue.
- Teak bricks always receive a clear finish & colors of the bricks will vary, with some slightly lighter and some slightly darker.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Solid Wood Wood or Material White Cedar
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: