Copper Bathroom Faucet
Tru Faucets by Premier Copper Products announces the first faucet line made especially for copper sinks. Faucets come in a perfect matching Oil Rubbed Bronze finish for any copper sink. Although these faucets were made with copper sinks in mind, they can also be used with any other type of sink such as porcelain, glass, stainless steel, etc.
This widespread faucet does not come with a lift rod to open and close your drain. Instead a matching pop-up drain can be used to hold or release water from your sink. For sinks without an overflow, use our non-overflow pop up drain D-208ORB. For sinks with an overflow, use our overflow pop up drain D-209ORB.
Features & Details
- Solid Brass Construction
- Drip Free Ceramic Disc Cartridges
- Available Finishes: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- For Sinks With or Without Overflow
- Overall Height: 9"
- Overall Width: 14"
- Spout Height: 5.75"
- Spout Reach: 6"
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2.25"
- Mounting Shank Length: 2.5"
- Mounting Shank Diameter: 1.25"
- Number of Handles: 2
- Lift Rod: None (use pop up drain to hold and release water in your sink)
- Faucet Weight: 5.8 LBS
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- Installation Type: Deck-Mount
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Escutcheon: None
- Connections: Standard US Plumbing Connections
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF/ANSI 61, California Lead Plumbing Law, ADA and Prop 65 Compliant
- Mounting Hardware
- Hot & Cold Waterlines
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Additional Information
Dimensions Overall 9" H Disclaimer No Finish No Ships Via Fedex/UPS Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time This item generally ships within 5 - 7 business days if in stock Warranty One-Year Warranty Wood Style No Wood or Material Brass
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: