Celebrate the great out of doors with this one of-a-kind masterpiece crafted from naturally cured hickory. Every hickory stick used in Brage furniture is carefully chosen from abundant hickory forests in the United States. The sticks are dried naturally for 3 months, then finish dried in a kiln to the precise moisture content ideal for hickory furniture making. Craftsmen hand select sticks that are ideally suited for each component of the piece. Experienced steam benders use the hundred year old process of applying steam and pressure to permanently bend each stick to the desired shape. Sticks are carefully cut and fitted using traditional joinery methods to build a natural masterpiece that will last for ages. Over time the natural color will age, giving you full proof that this is a genuine hardwood production.
- Clear coat catalyzed lacquer finish for extra durability.
- All the hickory logs have the bark left on and have been kiln dried to a specific moisture content.
- Individually hand crafted.
- Colt Coffee fabric seat cushions.
- Choice of seat back fabric.