The aspen logs used in the Beartooth Aspen Nine Drawer Log Dresser are harvested from dead-standing aspen trees and are hand-peeled to preserve the natural wood color and rustic character. Solid aspen materials are used for all of the logs and paneling. To preserve and bring out the natural beauty of the wood, three coats of finish are applied to the rustic aspen log dresser. Find more rustic aspen log bedroom furniture in the Beartooth Aspen Collection.
- Made from Aspen.
- Flat Front or Half Log Drawers.
- Natural or Wild Panels.
- Natural or Gnarly Character Logs.
- Dovetail Drawers.
- Full-extension Soft Close Drawer Glides.
- Optional Concealed Cavities w/ Sliding Tops.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in America!
- The 4.5" concealed cavity option uses a third middle glide to ensure stability and sturdiness. This results in a divider in the middle of the cavity, preventing storage of anything too long (rifle, sword, etc.)