Woodland Forest Rustic Log Vanity
48" - 72"
Our Woodland Forest rustic furniture is hand-made in Michigan, USA from Northern White Cedar. Authentic, bark-covered branches are affixed to circle-sawn planks to form realistic trees. Knifed logs complete the look of this radically rustic vanity. Perfect your home, cabin, or lodge bathroom when you pair this naturally rustic vanity with a River Rock sink basin and waterfall faucet or a hammered Copper sink and widespread faucet. Gaze into the Cedar Valley Log Mirror and know that we've got something for every rustic decorating need.
- Made from cedar.
- Full extension roller bearing drawer glides.
- Choice of metal strap or hickory log handles.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and single, tree detailed door below the sink & a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- 48" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & single, tree detailed door below the sink, a working drawer & single, tree detailed door on the opposite end, and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built with a faux drawer and single, tree detailed door below each sink & a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- Vanity tops add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase a sink, faucet, or sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Stone sinks vary in shape, size, and hue.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33 1/4" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 3 - 5 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style No Wood or Material White Cedar