Our Sawmill Rough Sawn Bed is proudly handcrafted in America - specifically, it is made in the state of Michigan. Our Sawmill bed is made from solid pine wood and hand finished in our new barn wood finish. Pine has natural knots and a unique grain making it a wonderful wood species to use in rustic furniture designs.
The Sawmill Rough Sawn bed is a well built piece of rustic furniture. This bed features solid, 6" x 6" posts in the headboard and footboard. This design also features metal accents on both the headboard and footboard offering just a hint of industrial charm. Our Northwoods barn wood bed is meant to be used and enjoyed for decades.
The barn wood finish is a proprietary Woodland Creek finish. This finish has light and dark brown hues and will match a wide range of decors. If you ever scratch the furniture, this is easily touched up in just a few seconds with a special tinted wax. You simply rub it on the scratch and watch it disappear.
The Sawmill Rough Sawn bed will add rustic charm to your home, cabin, lodge or ranch. Custom made rustic furniture is our specialty. If you need the headboard or footboard made lower, it is not a problem. Just measure and let us know the height you need. We offer matching a dresser, chest of drawers, nightstand and mirror in this collection. Do you need an armoire or other piece of furniture to match? Let us have it made for you!
- Made from pine.
- Twin, Full/Double, Queen, or King.
- Four finish options.
- Includes headboard, footboard, side rails, and bed slats.
- Optional metal accents.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- Some assembly required.
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile boxspring.
- The very nature of rough sawn timber means variance in texture from piece to piece and how stains and finishes take to the wood (lighter, darker shade). Online pictures may not truly reflect these slight variances.
- All availability lead times are estimated and are subject to fluctuation due to a number of variables that come with hand-building rustic furniture from the ground up once it is ordered.
- Additional Information
Bed Frame Wood Dimensions Twin: 44" W x 89" L
Full/Double: 60" W x 89" L
Queen: 67" W x 94" L
King: 84" W x 94" LCal King: 80" W x 98" LHeadboard: 60" H
Footboard: 34" H
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 8 - 10 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Weathered Wood Wood or Material Pine
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: