Laurel Hollow Rustic Vanity Package
24" - 42"
Our vibrant, multi-hued Laurel Hollow furniture is hand-crafted in Michigan, USA. Designed for those who love a rustic look but desire more color and modernity, each Cedar panel goes through a nine-step process, including hand-distressing and hand-staining, to create the splash of earth tone colors which are set against the single tone frame. Whether you leave the frame with a clear, natural finish or choose to finish it with one of our other finish options, you'll be left with a beautiful vanity that meets any rustic palate. Combine your vanity with a stone sink basin with waterfall faucet or hammered Copper sink and widespread faucet. Your pride in your rustic bathroom decision will be reflected when you look up into the beautiful Cedar Valley Log Mirror.
- Made from cedar.
- Full extension roller bearing drawer glides.
- Choice of metal strap or hickory log handles.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and single door below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer and double doors below the sink. No working drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Right vanities are built with a faux drawer and single door below the sink & a bank of 3 working drawers on the opposite side.
- Vanity tops add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Stone sinks vary in shape, size, and hue.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Solid Wood Wood or Material White Cedar
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: