Cedar Winds Modern Vanity
Availability: Select Product Options for Current Availability.
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch:
Modern Cedar Vanity
If you're thinking it is a time for an upgrade to your dated bathroom, you're probably right. This awesome vanity is crafted from pine and cedar and your choice of finish. Beautiful swirling cedar door & side panels & forged metal hardware complete the rustic look we think you're going to love in the bathroom of your home, cabin, or lodge.
- Made from pine & cedar.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Optional mirrors & sink packages.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & double doors below sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below sink w/ three drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below sink w/ three drawers on each end.
- 48" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below sink, a functional drawer & door on opposite end, and three drawers center.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a faux drawer & door below each sink w/ three drawers center.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.
|Dimensions||Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33.25" H Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.|
|Ships Via||Motor Freight|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Select Product Options for Current Availability|
|Wood Style||Reclaimed Barn Wood|
|Wood or Material||Pine|