Our nostalgic, hand-crafted Adirondack Hickory furniture is made in Michigan, USA and combines smooth, circle-sawn, Northern White Cedar planks with rough Hickory logs to create a beautiful, rustic vanity that evokes old-time cabins and lodges tucked away in the picturesque Adirondack mountain range. Pair your vanity with a hammered Copper sink and widespread faucet or stone sink basin with waterfall faucet. Your joy with this bathroom set will be reflected when you look up into the beautiful Cedar Valley Log Mirror.
- Made from cedar & hickory.
- Full extension roller bearing drawer glides.
- Choice of metal strap or hickory log handles.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer & functional door below the sink with a bank of 3 functional drawers on each end.
- 48" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & functional door below the sink with a bank of 3 functional drawers on the opposite end.
- 54" - 72" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & functional door below the sink, a functional drawer & door on the opposite end, and a bank of 3 functional drawers in the center.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built with a faux drawer & functional door below each sink with a bank of 3 functional drawers in the center.
- Vanity tops add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual drop-in sink or drop-in sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Stone sinks vary in shape, size, and hue.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of Width x 21" D x 33 1/4" H
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 11 - 13 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Solid Wood Wood or Material White Cedar
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: