Adirondack Hickory Rustic Vanity Package
48" - 72"
Our nostalgic, hand-crafted Adirondack Hickory furniture is made in Michigan and combines smooth, circle-sawn, cedar planks with rough hickory logs to create a beautiful, rustic vanity that evokes early 20th century cabins and lodges tucked away in the picturesque Adirondack mountain range.
- 48" - 72" Adirondack Hickory Log Vanities
- Copper Sink & Faucet or Stone Sink & Faucet Packages
- Cedar Valley Log Mirrors
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built with a faux drawer & door below the sink and a bank of 3 working drawers on each end.
- 48" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & door below the sink, a working drawer & door on the opposite end, and a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities feature faux drawers & a door below each sink w/ a bank of 3 working drawers in the middle.
- Vanity tops add: ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width to each side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two linen closets, two walls, or a linen closet & wall, be sure to fill out the Between Linen Closet / Walls Measurement field.
- Live edge back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes should end ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase a sink, faucet, or sink & faucet package from Log Furniture Place.
- A friendly reminder for those with shorter people in the home, vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity.
- Stone sinks vary in shape, size, and hue.
- Additional Information
Dimensions Choice of Width x 22.5"D x 35.25"H
Vanity tops add 1-2" to width, depth, and height.
Disclaimer Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance. Finish No Ships Via Motor Freight Shipping Cost Free Shipping Free Shipping Requirements Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States Lead Time Estimated Production Completion 4 - 6 weeks Warranty Lifetime Warranty Wood Style Solid Wood Wood or Material Hickory
Representatives Available 7 Days/Week
We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please use the contact form below to get in touch: